Open House Prep
Hosting an open house has the potential to not only bring the perfect buyer (or buyers) to the table, but also garner enough interest in your home to spark a bidding war and drive up your sale price.
Preparing your home for an open house is key to ensure the best chance of selling quicker and for more money. A few simple steps can set you on the right path to maximum exposure.
- Remove clutter and personal items
- Evict those dust bunnies with a deep clean
- Send the family pets out for a spa day
- Replace damaged items
- Curb appeal is clutch – mow the lawn, trim hedges, power wash your siding etc.
- Let the light in, open curtains and shades
- Bake some cookies for that old fashioned nasal appeal
We will have printouts with your home’s specs to provide to prospective buyers. Open House advertising (signs, balloons) will be placed strategically throughout the neighborhood on the day of. Your open house will also be advertised across various platforms – share! share! share! Together we can host a successful open house and get your home off the market.